Saturday, January 3

Holidays

This holidays my girls have been so busy.

They've swum, sung, bounced, played, read, watched, learnt, run, hit (with a bat), thrown, skipped, hula-hooped, loved, unwrapped, listened, enjoyed, joined-in, cleaned, tidied, drawn, coloured, written, constructed, brushed, dressed, made, explored, ridden, and scootered, just to name a few!

I'm so glad we have the freedom to allow the girls to do so many things and that when holidays are over, things wont change that much, we'll be adding in extra learning, everything else is just a normal part of their lives! (I kinda wish I was a kid again!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Larissa, it's great to meet you! It seems we have many shared interests. Our homeschooling journey began the middle of 2003 & it's always good to read experiences from other bloggers. I think we also get your hot weather when it blows over from the west. I completely agree that the freedom we enjoy in the homeschool lifestyle is priceless.
Blessings,
Paula